The Catholic Independent Schools of British Columbia is composed of the Vancouver Archdiocese, and the Dioceses of Victoria, Nelson, Prince George and Kamloops.
In the province of BC, Catholic schools:
- teach the BC curriculum, in a Christ-centred environment, with a distinctly Catholic worldview that permeates its programming.
- receive 50% of the per capita operational funding of their local public school counterparts. Catholic schools do not receive any capital funding from the government. Fundraising, tuition, and parish subsidies cover the remaining expenses.
- are an extension of the Catholic Church and organized by Diocese or Archdiocese
In the Catholic Schools of the Kamloops Diocese, schools:
- set their own tuition rates, which may vary from year to year
- have a parental participation policy
- have their own registration processes
In addition, our elementary schools have a uniform policy.
We welcome registration inquiries. For further information, please contact the school directly.
|Kamloops||Our Lady of Perpetual Help||K-7||Mr. Christopher Yuen|
|Kamloops||St. Ann’s Academy||K-12||Mr. Patrick Niwa|
|Vernon||St. James Elementary School||K-7||Mr. Paul Rossetti|
|Quesnel||St. Ann’s School||K-7||Ms. Amanda Gilmore|
|Williams Lake||Sacred Heart Catholic School||K-7||Mr. Gary Mason|
|Distributed Learning||ASCEND Online||K-12||Mrs. Lynn Hale|