Coronavirus COVID-19 (Updated March 28, 2022)
CISKD has a Continuity of Learning page, it will be regularly updated with information as it becomes available.
Statement from Bishop Joseph Nguyen – March 18, 2020
Statement from Bishop Joseph Nguyen on Coronavirus (COVID-19) – March 17, 2020 – on the Roman Catholic Diocese of Kamloops website.
According to Health Canada, “COVID-19 is a serious health threat, and the situation is evolving daily. The risk will vary between and within communities, but given the increasing number of cases in Canada, the risk to Canadians is considered high.”
BC Government central information site : regularly updated with comprehensive information.
For the most up to date information please visit :
Please visit Health Canada for the most up to date travel information.
What should we do
According to the Provincial Health Officer, these are the recommended actions for British Columbians:
- Cleaning your hands regularly
- Stay at home if possible
- Practice Physical Distancing
- Avoiding touching your face
- Coughing or sneezing into your elbow sleeve
- Disposing of tissues appropriately
- Staying home and away from others if you are sick. Anyone who is concerned they may have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms of, COVID-19 should contact their primary care provider, local public health office, or call 811. Translation services for 811 is available in 130 plus languages.